Easiest. Dessert. EVER.
Seriously, no one is going to know this is free of gluten and dairy because it is SO GOOD!
It is easy to make and won’t bust the budget, depending the fruits and toppings you use.
The key ingredient is coconut cream. It is creamy, rich and the perfect compliment to bananas and pineapple.
Trust me, this is a serious crowd pleaser. It takes about 20 minutes to assemble – and you can do it the night before to save time.
- 1 33.8 fluid ounce Aroyo D coconut cream (or your favorite) - about 4 cups total
- 1 cup of cherries
- 6 bananas - 2 of them sliced into long, thin pieces
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups of roasted, salted pecans
- 1 cup pineapple pieces, very well drained
- Mix 4 cups of coconut cream with 4 bananas. You can either do this by hand or use a mixer for a smoother consistency.
- Set aside
- Layer 1/2 cup pineapple in the bottom of a deep dessert dish.
- Add a layer of coconut cream.
- Add a layer of thinly sliced bananas.
- Top with pecans.
- Continue to layer the cream and the fruit.
- The top layer should be cream.
- Top with remaining pecans and cherries.